An efficient palette of strategic and tactical offerings on a strong technical foundation.
Our definition of communication management is different from the narrow label of press agentry. Please click here to view our blog post which elaborates on our take on communication management and how they relate to and differ from marketing and advertising .
Starting from a proper definition of communication, PR, marketing and advertising, we recognize their distinctions, interaction and overlap. This allows us to formulate integrated plans where each discipline complements and supplements others.
Please click here to view a sampling of our project profiles.
Please click here to reach us or to initiate a conversation.
Strategic communication management services
- Integrated communication strategies comprising and interconnecting PR, marketing, advertising, digital and social elements.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Organizational positioning.
- Senior executive messaging.
- Issues management.
- Crisis preparedness and communication planning.
- Change communication.
- Audience research, instrument design, impact measurement and analysis.
Preferably we would like to provide these as part of an integrated strategy, which would offer the best and most rational value for our clients.
- Copy writing.
- News releases for traditional and social media.
- Speech writing.
- Media spokesperson training for organizational executives.
- Digital signage.
- Focus groups, in-person interviews, surveys.
- Employee communiqués.
- Print and electronic publications: Newsletters, magazines, annual reports, position statements, white papers, backgrounders.
- Multimedia presentations.
- Seminars on communication, PR and marketing topics relevant to employees, managers and other stakeholders.
- Videos: Scripting, filming, production.
- Brand development and identity.
- Advertising: Strategy, conceptualization, design, production, media buying, placement.
- Event planning strategy.
- Market intelligence.
Digital & social media services
- Social media strategy and management.
- Social presence: Content development and scheduling.
- Google Adwords management.
Drawing on David Ogilvy’s pioneering example of 1961, we work on a fee system instead of agency commissions, as we believe this allows us to offer objective counsel to our clients without the need for an inflated or deflated communication, PR or advertising budget.
Our fees are negotiated based on project requirements and complexity. We offer a high caliber of work developed and delivered by highly qualified professionals. We believe our fees are very reasonable for the top value we deliver.
Please let us know your needs and we will give you a quote.